For years I have searched the Internet for the 64-Bit GNU Emacs binary distribution for MS-Windows. Indeed there do have 64-Bit Emacs for MS-Windows, but I don’t like them. Most of them are modified or outdated. So I try to compile a up-to-date native 64-Bit GNU Emacs from git master. So what you see is my work.
- 100% unmodified source code from git master and release version.
- Native 64-Bit binary for MS-Windows.
- Compiled with optimization.
- With JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, SVG, XML2, and GnuTLS support.
Only 64-Bit MS-Windows are supported.
You can download release version with source code at this site. Or go to Project at sourceforge.
- The development snapshots (most recently) can be found at snapshot.
- The pretests (prepared for release) can be found at pretest.
- The release (most stable) can be found at release.
- Download the binary package (e.g. emacs-bin-w64-20140402.7z).
- Uncompress with 7-Zip or other software you like.
- Double-click the runemacs.exe in emacs/bin.
I have to admit that the present work is unperfect. This build is ONLY tested in my Core i7 Laptop running MS Windows 8.
If you are interested in compiling Emacs yourself, you can find the workflow in the wiki page.
Thank Angelo Grazios for pointing out the DLL problems.
版权声明：本博客所有文章除特别声明外，均采用 CC BY 4.0 许可协议。转载请注明出处！